Thursday, August 02, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS!!!
WOW~~ 1 mth plus din blog le.. LOL..=(
Quitted maple for 4 days le.. had been playing POKEMON these 4 days ALONE!!!
Im so FUCKED UP last two days cos theres a metal prob girl come to me and say SHE LOVE ME!!!!.. FUCK LA.. WHY MUST BE ME!!!!! So I was REJECTING HER!!! HAHAHA.. and these two days I was darm CRAZY lah.. she come to me I run away. She WROTE LOVE LETTER I TEAR AND THROW AWAY!!!!! LOL.. andandand she kept going around asking for my hp no. and my msn.. LOL . I don think anyone told her?? But she looked at my friendster.. FUCK!!! I think she’s a BIG LOSER lah.. today she told me that I DON LOVE U ANYMORE.. “ qu zhao jing zi la, shui hui xi huan ni!!” LOL.. I told her this sentence shb tell urself.. LOSER SIA.. wanted to give her a BIG LOSER CHEER but im kind enough so din give her cheer!!=D
This week a miracle week cos I pass all my test without studying it.. LOL.. although it just pass but im happy le.. btr than fail right!!=D
Im patching maple now.. but im not gonna play as I QUIT LIAOz=DD hahahahaha!!
Hahas.. gtg liaoz BYE
Labels: Bitch and Miracle WEEK=]