
Pics during sentosa trip.
what a day to start off=(
Thurs
- Cheated in test=]
- Had 2.1m run, failed, last in class=( I should not spring in the 1st place T.T
- Purposely change into uniform during Chinese so that I will have lesser time for it=]
- Had eng oral. SCREWED it up. I did not perform what I used to. Very disappointed in it. Shall work hard during Chinese oral! I Must!!!
Fri
Din have any proper lesson. Cher just go through the chapter.
Went co, had the last 2nd prac with the juniors. Wonder perry appointed who to be the next ldr? LOL. Gonna step down next week, 12 April 2008! Long waited moment had arrived! WHOO~ I had this urge that guo chang suo can teach us for the last time. LOL. At least come for prac? LOLS. If he come I might give him surprise-.- LOLS
SAT
Hmm. Nth much happened. Dazu was cancelled. YAY!!!
SUN
Went church in the morning and we were late. LOLS had Sunday classes after sermon. Lesson were fine though I was stoning there=] J’s company is in a mess cos Justus and jospeh din come today and it made Joshua and jermaine lonely and Rachel said that because Joshua and jospeh, Justus and jermaine got broke up. LOLS.
TESTS and health screening tmr. LOLS. God bless me!