Tuesday, May 13, 2008
IM IN A GOOD MOOD!!!!!!!!!
MonAssembly in the morning. Mr Lim said next week onwards that there will be only chinese revision aka self study. LOLS. omg. but will be released early.Sounds good.
Recieved back few papers. Not really happy nor sad. i dont know why. Mdm Norani loved giving free marks=] (cos she maths fail-.-) HAHAHA!=]
TodayI have proven that MIRACLE this word do happen on me to Mr Teo=] HEHEHE~~~~~
I was damn shock when i saw my overall marks for both maths paper 1 and paper 2 got 50/100!
though i fail my paper 1 xD paper 2 score damn high la. I had no idea why i got so high-.- THIS IS NO SHIT=]
chinese was WOW. Paper III was WOW la. 2 mistakes. HEHEHEHE. While the rest of the paper was ok. That Ah Ma cheated me 4 marks-.- and i had to get back through Mr low. HAHA. So far i think i got the highest for chinese. LOLS.
CURRENTLY I HAVE NOT FAILED ANYTHING!!!! tmr getting more papers back. Cant wait to see "fail" on my paper. LALALA
Was thinking about going prom night anot? I dont know. Shall decide tmr with others. LOLS
BYEBYE