Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Today was kinda slacky today.
Till now that person still do not know why i hate that person. After explaining the reasons, to think that person still can twist it to I WAS WRONG at all. I got nothing to comment.
If you read this post, let me tell you something. 1st, since we are not going for chalet, by right we dont even have to pay a single cent. 2nd, we
have the right to give or not to give money and have the right to go or dont go chalet. 3rd, if you want money from us, did you ask nicely the reason? you dare to say yes? If you say yes, I'll ask you, why do u have to say us DOGGIES and PIG in the library when u asked for money/go chalet? You dare to say you did not say us doggies or pig? Tell the answer to yourself. 4th, by forcing us pay, do you think i'll pay? NO, i will not. 5th, What has it got to do with pepole who is not going when you all face financial problem with the class chalet? Are we the cause of it? You could have ask those WHO ARE GOING to pay extra. We are not selfish or what.
Its not that I coward that i never tell you above reasons person to person. It'll be wasting my time and i dont think YOU can
SUE me of what I've said above. Oh ya, if i not mistaken, i heard someone say you dont regard me as a classmates when i leave the classroom. Im not afraid telling you this, ever since that incident happened, we already are strangers. Im not being harsh, mean, selfish or what. Im just telling the facts. If you think im writting rusbbin, please DONT TELL ME. IM NOT INTERESTED TO KNOW!
SO dont ask me for money for class chalet. My answer will the same. HAHAHA.