This is America's MRT station.

Korea's toilets's signboard-.-
HAHA. Well, firstly i wan thxs those who came to sent me off today=D
Secondly, no good spot to sleep on the plane-.-
Thirdly, Watch alot movies, shows like I Guess I Guess I Guess Guess Guess, and some tv show got Jolin's interview=DDD and listen to 144songs for 9 hrs non-stop-.- of cos i did stand up and walk around=D
Lastly, there was this korean guy who don understand english and so it was hard to communicate to him. The crews was stunned when he speak korean language-.- let alone me=X
Worst thing is that he asked me to help him fill up the form cos he don understand english-.- so being a kind-hearted boy, i helped him. I was stunned cos i did not know how to fill up-.- you cant expect me tell him i donno too-.- so i tried my best to fill up for him even though it was a mess la=D hope he can enter if not....... sad=(
So, i reached America ard 3am+ according SG time which is afternoon here=D i am damn tired la. No good spot to sleep cos it was taken-.- there is one empty seat between me and the korea guy. he took it of cos-.- And when i wan to sleep, baby behind me cried-.- and made me cannot sleep. So the then entire time in plane was just entertain myself and close my eyes awhile=( and now i cant sleep. Its 11.20pm now which is 2.22pm in SG.
My father's shop was ok la. Only that i dont used to eat la-.- so lunch went my FRIENDS house play and i keep losing=X sad. Im lousy in games=D
Oh ya, i realise there are 2 singaporeans in my class=D incude me jiu 3 le=D the other class got 3 so toal got 6 Singaporeans=D HAHAHA. And all knew each other except me which only know 3 well=] And the guys speak like ang moh la. -.- they say try not to speak singlish cos they hardly understand-.- WHEE WHEE WHEE
I wan go shopping la. I no wallet lor-.-ZZZZZ Well, i might be getting a I-Phone. so my contact in Sg may be cancelled? need to ask. hahas=D
AND AND AND, i can hear Yes933 online sia=D WHOO~ now is zhui xin long hu bang=D and and and and, I CAN MAPLE LEH!!!! HI-5 wendy=D
Tmr might be going church so see how 1st ba. im just cant sleep. =(
Anything can msn me or email me ba=D
Lastly, i dont think i will post my pic on blog? Unless there's CHANGE in me if not NAH=]
GTG LE. BYEBYE