Thursday, December 25, 2008
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Well, recieved alot of gifts=D HEHE Thxs manz!
Ate the christmas eve party's dinner at room while watching show=D HAHA! so emo right=(
Din take any photo cos u know im camera shy-.-ll (and im hiding in my room) =DD after tt went church for xmas sermon and i realise my dad's eng is too @.@ , X.X LOLS.
Daniel's gift was the most generous. He gave me and my dad a HP product. NIA, not telling u what he gave us=D I think my sis will be guessing and jealous mabye? And i felt bad for not giving him a gift in return-.- im clueless what to give=( ltr might be searching for it since it's still xmas=DD Hopefully can find a suitable gift and not those cheapbo gift-.-
Tmr is a shopping day! I think i'll be using my own $$ to buy gifts for family and friends in SG=D And my dad say fri got more sale lor. Maybe buy on fri? but who's gonna bring me go-.- Here is not like sg lor. Not everywhere got bus de lor=( And, the nearest bus stop is at the bart (mrt station) see, maybe i shb learn drive car=X and ask my dad buy me a 2nd hand car-.- =X
Somehow in someway, i dont have the xmas feel at all. It just names flowing through my mind=X
Times flies fast sia. Abt a mth's time, i will be back in singapore=D after my finals=X though got lesson after finals-.- but i think is mostly is check paper? and there's holiday too=D hehe. My dad choose the right time to go back=D but we'll miss the 1st day of CYN!!!!! ROARR. I want collect red packets=D i dont feel save when my mum collect for me cos my evil sis might kope mine-.- GRRR
I hvt started doing hw-.- there 2bks to read and i hvt started any!!! I still got ard 1 wk left-.- I promise im gonna make full use of the time=D but next week there countdown party-.- WTH! So i just chiong as much as i can ba=D GODBLESS=D
Gonna slp sonn=X BYE