Friday, January 09, 2009
HEHEHEHEHE!!!!
Sad, i got lots of things to chiong within 2 days-.- ZZZ HW HW HW PROJECT PROJECT PROJECT~~~~~~ and i realise why many people can get high marks cos of PROJECT!!!! so i study less focus on project can high mark HERE I COME~~~~ yup, my results went up cos my project was cool!!!! hahaha but damn ass la, maths no project-.- ZZZ
Im left with 1 week before finals starts=( and im hvt even started studying it-.- hw and projects and killing me off!! ROARR!!!! The teachers purposely choose a perfact time for project. KNS-.-
oh ya, ytd during P.E, all PE10 had a badminton competition. Actually its not competion more rather than EXAMS-.- cos there no medal or anything, just GRADES~~~~ only top4 can get A, top 8(bottom 4) B, top 16(from 9-16) get C and the rest F-.- The match was in singles, 1 on 1.The matches started ytd. I was in Team B while VS with Team A=D and i get into top 16 with a score of 21-15=DD and today, i get into top 8 with a score of 21-18=DDD HAHAHA. DAMN HAPPY!!! and my team only left 2 person-.- I'M PRO!!=DD so im now already top 8 out of 120 student=D HAHA. Next match was hard cos he from sch badminton player-.- ZZZZZ DIE LIAO LA. MONDAY GONNA CHIONG LIAO. WO GEN NI PING LE!!!!!
I was kinda happy for my 2 history made improvement=D hope i can do even better in finals=D
in abt 3 weeks time im might be in SG liao=D Excited? yea~ WHATEVER-.-
I GONNA ENJOY MY FRIDAY NIGHT LIAO SO BYEEEEEEEEEEE