Tuesday, January 06, 2009
WAKAKAKA~
Ytd school reopen=( and i was very giddy for the whole day~-.-
Everything was alright=D Was called to the office and the results for SAT are released !!!! I PASSED!!! WHOO~~~~ i counted the PROs among those who taken the test cos there are 5 ppl failed both eng and maths and 4ppl failed 1 sub. =DDD Call me Pro!!! Like that i can go collage/uni liao=DD YAY!!! THANK GOD!!
Bloody hell, the school is crazy-.- serveral projects were introduced today and due NEXT WEEK!!! U tell me how to study for finals within last few days??? LOLS ROARRR!!!
I passed my bio test like FINALLY!!! 78%=DD alot people get below 75% LOR!!! damn happy. My day was enlighted!!!=D
After school went SF for shopping with dad. I think i'll be going back there to shop when my finals ends and before going back to SG=DDDD LALALALALALALA
Watching show and going school soon so BYE