Sunday, November 01, 2009
Happy Halloween=D
haha, its been a while since i last blogger. wheex=D well, had a kinda of halloween celebration ytd in school. I could say i was very disappointed when i reached school. Its like 1/4 of the school dressed up while 3/4 wore normally-.- I like last year's halloween cos at least 3/4 were dressed up. I find myself very stupid ytd is because i was like carrying the camera hanging on my neck and i forgot to take picture-.- max say i was a stupid boy during lunch-.- ZZZ then after lunch, lesson was way bored to hell!! i nearly fall asleep during gov't class but lucky i got a presentation T.T which kept me awake. However, next period, sports med, i fall asleep cos the video was boring=X wait, whenever i watch a video or movie, i tend to fall asleep and when it comes to most exciting part, i was awake=D then last period was playing with photoshop, taking class photo then print out pictures. I was thinking to print out a photo of me to hang on my wall=D like poster=D LOL. I just love to waste resources in the photography class=D LOL
So, 1st quarter IS FINALLY OVER!!!! WHOO~ three more quarter left! i am NOT applying schools here. LOL. I cant get into UC cos my credit is not enough. i was like wtf? -.- LOL me and tomson was like not happy lor, we keep scolding the transcript and almost throw away-.- I dont even know how to write college essay-.- LOL
Tmr time will reverse 1 hr back because it is day light saving day. LOL if singapore have it, i will be so cool! LOL. SAT is just next week, and im not even practicing it-.- LOL T.T
oh ya, im updating link soon=D