Saturday, November 21, 2009
Its holiday time~~~~~~~
However, there's a huge price to pay before the teacher release us for holiday. Yesterday, there's 3 tests/quizes in a row. Foods, Maths, APES. I think i will flunk APES only. Its like i totally forgot what i studied for the past few days! How sad it can be T.T the essay portion was difficult. Im just writting shit on it-.- I just hope that i wont fail so badly. I shall harder next time to get back the grade that i lost this stupid test. ZZZZZZZ Maths was rather easy for me because i really tried my best to write down the workings. Mr Henderson say tt's not the working that he taught. I replied that i used another way to get the answer=D haha, i convinced him=D
I din plan how to spend the wonderful holiday waiting for me! however, i gonna watch 2010 with chris and other people. Actually we wanted to catch the movie on friday but the tickets were already sold out when we tried to purchase it online-.- so we decided to catch it during holidays. In the meantime, i'll have have to complete my hw 1st before i relax myself if not i'll never do it-.- LOL HAHA. I have bought enough snacks to eat during the holiday. But my mom sure nag at me when she come here on monday. LOL so, im gonna keep it to a safe place=D HAHOHE!