Saturday, February 06, 2010
WOW, my first blogger post of the year=D
Semster one final has come to the end. IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!!! WHOO~ "I would like to thank God, family and friends." LOL HAHA! well, my overall results looks pretty cool BUT my finals seems horrible. I like only pass 4/7 subjects-.- Foods was the most frustrated among all is because I did so well on the written test but failed on the pratical portion-.- Not just me screw up on the pratical but 3/4 of the class. Just because of time management part, i got like 24/40-.- ZZZ as for maths, i got like 45/54 questions right? o.0 mostly is anyhow choose de lor-.- i even wrote 1,2,3,4 on my rubber then throw-.- lol ~SO EMBRRASSRRING~ and ms denny say my APES's essay wrote pretty well=D YAY!! i got like 86% on the finals=DDDDD
After finals there's no break after school holiday after finals-.-one brand new chapter in like 2 weeks~ with quizes and test-.- LOL. after finals i kind of like lost my soul~ LOL
Not coming back during CNY T.T and I am so sure that my sis will kope my red packet i mean the money inside the red packet-.-
TMR, is a busy day for me because i have to take pics in the morning, shopping, then do APES Case study report, review APES SPA classnotes, review econs test-.- just kill me manz~